Advertisement

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Save lot of keystrokes a day

As I remain 15 hours / day on computer, I always thought if I type 2-3 letters and I get a key phrase typed instead.

At last I found a software which does the same work. I have to inform the software when I type sign and press tab (known as hotstring) - it should give me as follows:

Thanking you.

- Panakj Shah
- 09892007079
- Mumbai
- Website: http://DeviDomain.com
- Blog: http://DeviDomain.blogspot.com

So just by typing 5 letters, it types 110 letters for me. It is useful for me as I use 2 different signatures replying for different types of emails.

Can you imagine the time saved, if I have to type such things 50 times a day?

The use is not limited to only typing fixed text, it can be used with copied text to clip board, short date (%ds), long date (%dl)  or time (%t). You also can use ctrl, alt, Enter, arrows as required.

To download the software: Download the texter



You can start your website as low as 8500 / Year - Contact us - shah2005p@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment